Let's Conquer Savings! Whether it's a car or house you want or Rainy Day fund you ve been meaning to start, Fidelity Goal Booster helps both new and seasoned savers take a fresh approach to achieving savings goals. Set goals, explore products, and start saving.
Underpinning our mission is the Goal Booster savings & investing platform, a suite of cloud-based capabilities that power our customers journeys as well as supporting reporting, engagement & analytics needs.u00A0
Having started as an incubator team in Fidelity Labs, Goal Booster is now part of the One Stop Life Shop (OSLS) Domain that aims to become our customers primary financial partner by delivering integrated experiences, content, and solutions that are personalized and relevant in the context of their financial lives.u00A0
The Goal Booster technology team has an opening for a talented, full-stack software engineer/senior software engineer to help drive the platform to scale.u00A0u00A0
The role is based in Boston, MA.u00A0
Theu202FExpertiseu202FWe re Looking Foru202Fu00A0
- Bachelor s degree Computer Science or other related disciplineu00A0
- Rapidly develop scalable, enterprise software based on requirement documents, prototypes, or verbal requirements
- Learn and adopt new concepts & technologies quickly and implement them effectively in projects
- Work across peer groups to resolve and understand complex technical/design issues
- Talent for writing clean, testable, readable, and easily maintainable codeu00A0
- Experience with middleware Java/Spring stack, messaging technologies and web containers
- Experience with cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Experience working in an Agile software delivery environment, with exposure to continuous integration and continuous delivery tools
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Strong technical skills
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and change
- Ability to work in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- You understand how to operate in an Agile environment
- Experience working directly with product & design teams
- Proven track record designing and building complex end-to-end systems (full stack developer)
- You can write thin client and service layer code with equal proficiency, quality and passion
- You can deliver maintainable, extensible, reusable and performant solutionsu00A0
- Strong Java, Angular & Node.js development experienceu00A0
- Experience with RESTful service development on Dockerized appsu00A0
- Knowledge of AWS cloud computing environments, applications and toolsu00A0
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools such as Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, uDeploy, Concourse etc.u00A0
- Strong Object-Oriented skills and experience with UMLu00A0
- You have had exposure to reporting & analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics)u00A0
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt diverse technologies
- Motivated, self-directed, results oriented
- Prior exposure to PI and/or WI platform technologies & data stores is a big plus
- Rapid development of prototypes, pilots, and full-scale applications
- Strong technical skills and a passion for programming
- Full stack developer
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Provide technical leadership to all team members
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.u00A0
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.u00A0
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity’we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling u0022Dynamic Working.u0022
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.