If you want to make a genuine difference in people's lives then this role is perfect for you.
Hackajob has partnered with an innovative technology company that builds software used for specialist measurement and scientific analysis, delivering scientific insights to improve human health and well-being.
From the efficacy of the medicines we take, the safety of the food we eat, to the quality of the products we use every day, this company unlocks the potential of science to leave this world better than they found it.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to join their diverse, agile team.
Working in a collaborative environment where team members are empowered to innovate and continually improve, you will play a key role in developing software that has a real impact on people's lives.
This role pays up to 65K and would be largely remote, requiring 3 days per month on-site in their state-of-the-art Wilmslow facility.
What can they offer you?
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid approach
- Generous learning budget and dedicated time for personal development
- 25 days annual leave
- Private health and dental insurance
- Subsidized membership of onsite gym
- And many more!
As a Senior Software Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Software development across their technology stack
- Working collaboratively as part of a cross-discipline agile team to deliver software
- Contributing to continuous integration and delivery frameworks and approaches
- Continual learning, to stay up-to-date with the latest techniques and technologies in software development
- Strong experience as a full stack software developer, ideally with exposure to elements across our technology stack – C#, .Net, Angular (or alternative JS framework), Typescript, Bootstrap, SQL.
- Knowledge and application of software engineering practices (particularly: TDD, unit testing, SOLID etc).
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
Nice to have (not required):
- Agile software development for iterative product delivery
- Continuous delivery, with pipelines implemented in Docker, Linux & Gradle
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), with Gherkin & SpecFlow
- Atlassian Jira, Bamboo, Confluence & JFrog Artifactory
Want to hear more from hackajob? Sign up to our hackajob platform here: https://bt.hackajob.co/3cRYdfA