Location: Cambridge or Manchester
Arm is best known for the smartphone CPU and GPU technology connecting billions of people all over the world. Now we are building new software teams to take us to the next level.
We are writing software for next-generation solutions in artificial intelligence, computer vision, mobile gaming, machine learning, VR/AR, autonomous, and automotive.
Software on Arm must be fast, efficient and secure, and support the very latest Arm architectural features. We're looking for C and C++ developers to work on a variety of exciting projects. To excel in this role, you will have the interest and ability to learn new things and collaborate with others on challenging problems.
As well as the technical work of writing patches to implement new functionality, improve performance, and enable new Arm architecture, you will work as part of the wider open source community.
At Arm, we believe technology can change lives for the better. Come join us!
– Experienced C or C++ programmer
– Desire and ability to work as part of a team
– Passion for open source development
– Java, Python
– Experience with performance analysis of complex workloads, especially on Arm platforms
– SIMD experience (ideally Neon)
– Experience with open source working practices
– Knowledge of Android, JIT compilers, ChromeOS, Linux kernel