Come and Work on World-Class Image Sensors!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Caitlyn Hardy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 – $165,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are the leader in image sensor development. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, we are hiring a Senior Software Engineer to bring up image sensors on Linux-based platforms and develop applications/drivers.
Our small, dynamic team focuses on research and development, and production. In this role, you will have the perks of working in a startup environment with all the benefits that come with working for an established company, including stability and resources.
Why join us?
- Extremely Competitive Benefits
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Work/Life Balance
- Hybrid Remote
- Accelerated Career Growth
- 401(k) w/ Company Match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Discounts on Products
- Extensive background in C/C++ development
- Development experience on Linux-based platform
- Understanding of Linux system, device trees, kernel drivers, and V4L2
- Understanding of image sensors and image processing is a plus
- Understanding of MIPI, I2C, SPI, GPIO, UART, Ethernet
- Experience with Raspberry PI or Jetson is a plus
- Experience with neural network implementation is a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.