About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work in our London based Scrum team to support our International Regulatory Reporting applications. The role will be primarily working with the Axiom ControllerView regulatory reporting platform but will also include elements of ETL, Unix Scripting and Autosys.
The successful candidate will have prior experience with Axiom (V10 preferred) and an understanding of the EMEA regulatory landscape as well as strong experience working in an Agile delivery environment.
In this role, you will:
- Design and development of the Axiom ControllerView Application, including requirements gathering and unit testing.
- Work on critical, regulatory driven projects and interact directly with the clients and other stakeholders
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Help manage and communicate the Axiom ControllerView application's technology platform status, project pipeline and development priorities
- Assist with technical design based on business functional and non-functional requirements, then work with other members of development teams to socialize and update design.
- Update and complete documentation, procedures, and user guides.
- Understand BCP, quality assurance, information security and compliance requirements and analyze changes for risk to the environment.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
Required Qualifications, International:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ Years Axiom development experience including experience on v10.x
- Experience working as part of a Scrum team in an Agile delivery environment
- Solid understanding of SQL, Stored Procedures and ETL technologies
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- BA/BS Degree or higher in a technical or STEM field
- Familiarity with XBRL based reporting solutions (CoRep/FinRep etc.)
- Experience with modern DevOps practices such as CI/CD Pipelines, Automated Testing and SRE
- Experience implementing custom solutions in the Axiom platform
- Knowledge/Experience in:
- Unix/VB scripting
- Axiom scripting experience (ASL)
- Autosys (JIL) scripting experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.