Join a leader in the Research Services, focusing on AI and ML!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Chris Adamo
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are an advanced technology, R&D company. We apply game-changing R&D innovations in three, primary focus areas: artificial intelligence (AI) for DoD applications; advanced manufacturing technology; and intelligent power distribution.
We provide innovative, leading-edge solutions to our customer base, and we team with industry leaders in advanced manufacturing environment (AME) and distinguished research institutions.
Why join us?
- 401(k) Safe Harbor Contribution
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Discretionary Leave
- 14 Paid holidays
- You will be responsible for the design and development of software systems
- Implement systems and application software (C++, C#, and/or Java) on embedded systems and server platforms.
- Develop well-documented, maintainable, supportable, production-quality code
- Train others to use and maintain developed tools/applications
- Provide technical leadership, architectural guidance, and collaboration on new product proposals and
- Five (5) years’ experience in C and C++/C#/Java systems and application software programming.
- Expert in systems programming in a Linux environment and self-sufficient in Linux
- Significant experience implementing server-side web services APIs and business logic
-Experience with RDBMS (e.g., MySQL/MariaDB, Postgres, SQLite), including basic SQL fluency
-Experience implementing high-availability applications and control systems (e.g., active/standby, data and state replication)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.