What you'll bring
- Expertise with back-end programming: Java / Groovy, SaaS.
- Working with web services (consuming or creating) with REST, GraphQL, SOAP.
- Experience to setup and manage AWS cloud infrastructure, docker/kubernetes, big data, analytics/monitoring tools.
- Knowledgeable or experience with Testing practices (e.g. Test Driven Development)
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) working with tools like: Jenkins, Bamboo, Git.
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Capable of working with multiple areas in a company to achieve great results
- Capable of bringing new ideas and advocating for them with the wider team
- Always Be Learning, Experience with Agile Development.
How you will lead
- Full-stack design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- You can work with a wide range of technologies and shine on your best strengths.
- Help business to deliver great results and value for the customer .
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including product management, UX, various product lines, and/or business units to solve real customer problems.
- Gather functional requirements, technical specifications, plan for testing and monitoring.
- Solve challenging programming, domain and architectural problems! With well architected and high performant solutions.
- Owning the team services/infrastructure and supporting the domain, resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, production.