Overall 10+ years IT industry experience.
- JIRA/Confluence Proficiency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong business partnering skills with resources across the organization in a matrix environment.
- 5+ years of experience working with RDMS systems (ORACLE, MS SQL), Shell Scripting, UNIX
- 5+ years of experience with Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, SpringUI, ORM (Hibernate, Spring JDBC, JPA), JDBC, SpringBoot, Messaging Services (Kafka, JMS), AngularJS/jQuery/ExtJS/ReactJS
- 5+ years of experience gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets – RQO0012707
- 4+ years of Experience with unit testing
- Strong knowledge of Agile
- Strong Experience in working with global delivery teams
- Strong Experience in establishing end-to-end SDLC practices and DEVOPS
- Strong experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Strong experience with web application development
- 5+ years of financial industry experience
- 2+ years of experience with Big Data or Hadoop tools such as Spark, Hive, Kafka and Map
- 2+ years of Apache Spark design and development experience using Scala, Java, Python or Data Frames with Resilient Distributed Datasets (RDDs)
- 2+ years of experience building tools in Python, Ruby or Perl
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.