Senior Engineer / 100% remote / Fast growth startup
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Christine McNamara
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 – $170,000 per year
A bit about us:
The Senior Software Engineer will be a part of an agile product team that delivers building highly automated platforms and services that optimizes the developer and operator experience and accelerating the achievement of business objectives. This individual will work as a full stack engineer developing high quality and test-driven code. This team partners with the different infrastructure and security teams to deliver solution primarily designed for business application development and data analytics teams. In addition, the team works on rapid prototypes of new concepts, or as a tiger team partnering with app dev and analytics teams to build out new business services.
Why join us?
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k with 4% match
- Annual performance bonuses to 25%
- Full remote work
- Exponential growth opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive compensation packages
- 5+ years of experience in software development/engineering
- Hands on experience as a full stack developer
- Experience using Java/Spring, Python/Flask, C#/.NET core, or a variety of these tools
- Experience in Microservices and API development
- Experience performing TDD and paired programming
- Experience using Kafka, Spark, or other analytics tools is a huge plus
- Experience in multiple infrastructure and application domains cloud, network, storage,
servers, containers/Kubernetes, databases, middleware, DevOps
- Experience with DevSecOps, and Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD) solutions
- Broad knowledge of software development techniques, processes, methods, and best
- Strong understanding of Agile development methods and its application to company
- Experience working in a cloud based environment (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Prior experience building developer services and tools or in infrastructure orchestration is a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.