As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a key role in our core digital delivery team. You will design and develop exciting new products and enterprise capabilities through end-to-end software development lifecycle, while growing yourself with agile attitude.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of software engineering experience with multi-functional responsibilities including engineering, quality, DevOps, release, and support
- 2+ years of extensive, hands-on expertise in designing and developing software components using:
- Java, Spring Boot, REST API development
- EKS-AWS Cloud environment
- Relational databases like Oracle with PL/SQL
- Event-driven systems like Kafka/MQ
- CI/CD practices with GitHub, Jenkins, uDeploy, Stash
- Working experience in building, deploying, and supporting:
- Highly automated, scalable, and maintainable infrastructure
- Performant (high-throughput, low-latency) and secure applications
- Containerized applications with Docker
- Ability to:
- Define, develop, and implement applications for Cloud
- Establish and promote standard processes in all aspects of technology delivery
- Champion the agile mindset and culture of team spirit
- Technical Excellence: Participate in building the culture of outstanding software engineering practices for the modern Cloud platforms
- Delivery Driven: Nurture delivery mentality, remove impediments, and enable highly automated and continuous software delivery infrastructure and processes
- Partner in Growth: You grow by helping your team grow
We are Digital Brokerage Solutions Technology team within Fidelity s Brokerage Technology business unit. From concept to launch, we develop innovative suite of digital capabilities in a startup-like environment, while employing modern technologies and crafting user experiences that delight. Your contributions will be key to introducing new enterprise-wide products and services that will bring alive the differentiated digital experiences to our customers.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity’we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling u0022Dynamic Working.u0022
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.