We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Senior Software Engineer
London | 80-100 % | Reference 3346
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by the Swiss Stock exchange, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets.
Working within the Crypto exposure team, you will be delivering crypto services for institutional clients to support their integration into the crypto ecosystem. We are offering you the opportunity to bring your energy, experience and knowledge into our team.
What You Will Do
- Architect, implement and automate scalable blockchain infrastructure.
- Blockchain node management, focusing on Proof of Stake networks.
- Responsible to further develop the platform in daily operations as we are applying with DevOps principles.
- Improving transparency, information exchange and collaboration across the scrum teams.
- Designing and implementing key management and security of public blockchain network nodes.
- Work closely with Product and Business Development professionals in a cross-functional team to understand business challenges faced by major financial institutions in multi-party transactions.
What You Will Bring
- Experience operating and deploying blockchain infrastructure, such as Cardano, Ethereum, Polkadot or Solana.
- Proven skills in infrastructure automation technologies with Azure.
- Ability to work independently, highly self-motivated, entrepreneurial and adept at working in high performing and agile environments. High interest in learning of new technologies and concepts.
- Solid working experience with enterprise container orchestration technologies, such as Kubernetes and OpenShift.
- Strong academic background with a good computing related degree from a leading University.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (German is a plus).
If you have any questions, please call Maddy McAndrew at .
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.