SEEKING: Software Engineer for a 3D imagery company!
Approach: Remote, working from home.
Salary: 50,000 DOE plus Training, Progression, and Benefits
Do you want to join a dynamic and fast emerging company making waves within the tech industry?
In this role, as a Software Engineer you will be responsible for designing new capability through system architecture with the product owner. Performing troubleshoots and tuning the performance of data pipelines. You will also support and mentor junior engineers.
- Working with the Product Owner to design and realise new capability through system architecture and design
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning data pipelines
- Supporting R&D team to scale capability from prototype to production
- Support and mentor junior engineers
- Propose and review new initiatives at companywide Technical Lead Forum
- 5 years' experience
- (Python or Java or Node.js)
- AWS or GCP or Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with data science or GIS tools (Pandas, Jupyter Notebook or R)
- Security focus (IAM, OAuth, encryption, signatures & design)
- 33 Days holiday a year
- Have your Birthday off
- Health benefits
- Family and friends benefits
- Social events with the team
URGENT ROLE IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS FAST OFFERS
My client also offers great benefits too! If you have experience in the technical stack above, please apply with your most up-to-date CV or get in touch on 0161 528 6890.
Keywords: Python, Java, Node.js, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Senior Software Developer, Software Developer, Python Developer, Java Developer, Node.js Developer
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.