Were looking for Senior Software Developerto join a dynamic team within one of our long-term FinTech clients.
What will you be doing?
- Help the team develop and maintain key products based around modern web technologies.
- Liaise and collaborate with the offshore team.
- Work directly with stakeholders.
What experience do you need?
- Proven success in introducing development practises.
- Proven ability of designing platforms and frameworks.
- Knowledge of Distributed Architectures.
- Understanding of single page Applications (including security).
- Knowledge of Application Object Oriented Design paradigms.
- A supporter of TDD and BDD.
Whats in it for you?
- Reward and benefit schemes.
- Pension scheme.
- Option to buy or sell holiday days.
- Medical insurance.
- Critical illness cover.
- Flexible working arrangements.
Although the business is headquartered in Sheffield, think c3 days a week once the office fully reopens.
If youd like to learn more about this Senior Software Engineer opportunity, please apply now and we'll be in touch. The interview process will take place over telephone and video.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.