We're looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer with PHP and AngularJS knowledge to work for our Runcorn based client.
In the Senior Software Engineer role, you'll be primarily responsible for working on multiple external and internal projects and will work on a 50/50 split between BAU and project work.
You'll report to the Web Systems Manager. You'll initially work primarily in the office whilst training but after that, you'll spend part of the working week in the company's Runcorn office and the rest of the week, you will be working from home.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
– Spec design and developing various external systems
– Developing internal systems
– Code styling and structuring
The ideal candidate for this Senior Software Engineer role will have relevant experience of:
– Laravel or Symfony frameworks
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Senior PHP Developer, Senior Developer or as a Senior Full Stack Developer.
Basic salary: £45,000 – £55,000 per annum
Benefits: Pension and flexible working hours
As a business, they've been around since 2001. They are a fast growing ISO 9001 certified company that provide bespoke and patented solutions focused around equipment management. Their products aim to give their clients an agile solution that can be used to solve multiple industry problems. They strive to be a reactive and reliable extension from their clients providing a bespoke consultative approach to customer service.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Give their employees an opportunity to be recognised for the work they do, in turn offering fast progression routes
– Encourage their employees to make a difference by using their initiative to effectively solve day to day problems
– Provide an open and honest working environment that pushes you to work hard and develop your skills all whilst working with like-minded people
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.