We will welcome you onto an agile track that is at the forefront of engineering in Capital Markets and Brokerage Technology with a high level of focus on TDD, Continuous Integration/Delivery and engineering standard methodologies. We are looking for Engineer having experience with scrum practices and roles with a versatile engineering background, it is important for this person to have a positive approach to collaboration and a drive to deliver on a daily basis.
- Work with product owner, squad lead and architecture as required to influence technical improvements to the platform
- Collaborating and coordinating with other squads and chapters
- Develop a keen understanding of the business domain you are working on and actively participate in discussions with business partners and other external parties
- Deliver high quality, timely, cost effective and maintainable software solutions in an agile environment to meet functional and non-functional business requirements
- Actively give to engineering practices such as code and design reviews, cloud strategy, and build and deployment pipelines
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- At least a bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of development experience
- Proficient in Java, Spring, and RESTful services
- Jira and Jira Align experience required
- Proven experience working in an Agile squad and PSM/CSM certification is desired
- Having excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to run with multiple tasks at a given time
- Thrive in a team environment, collaborating openly and actively giving to how work gets completed
- Ability to act independently under general direction
In the Fidelity Brokerage Technology group, the team is responsible for providing electronic trading solutions for Fidelity s Capital Markets division. This is a hands-on role as an individual contributor and responsibilities include technical leadership, insight, and mentoring to peers.
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in New York City, Westchester County, NY and Jersey City, NJ only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in California only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Washington only:
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity’we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling u0022Dynamic Working.u0022
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.