Senior Software Engineer
Experienced leader in the development of high-quality software who can contribute to all phases of the development process from designing to release. This individual will primarily be responsible for designing and developing software and firmware. Strong Embedded C Programming is a must and is critical to the design, development and deployment of a platform that will support local monitoring and control of industrial processes as well as facilitate cloud-based data analytics.
• Participate in planning, definition, high-level design, proof-of-concepts for software solutions and exploration of solution alternatives
• Work with stakeholders to establish high-level solution intent, related models and document requirements
• Work through the entire lifecycle of planning, deployment, development and maintenance of software solutions
• Deliver high quality software for products that delight customers.
• Define practices, processes, outputs and influence solution architecture and design
• Views data analytics as critical to decision-making; considers “what the data says” and leverages it to formulate plans and execute on then.
• Proven knowledge of cloud infrastructure, cyber security, Agile methodology and real-time implementation.
• Proven track record engaging with software development teams, delivering system solutions
• Knowledge of networking and User Interface is a plus.
• Outstanding communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills
• Comprehensive experience in scrum-based agile engineering.
• Must have the ability to think strategically and make courageous decisions while also getting buy-in & support from executive & business leadership.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electric Engineering, Physics, Applied Mathematics, or other related areas.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer
Salesforce, ServiceNow, Program Manager, Project Manager, SDLC