This Jobot Job is hosted by: Chris Gorman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Backed by market data and user research, we build scalable applications and websites to help our clients create, enhance, and maintain profitably. We are a growing company with roots in Boston, looking for skilled Senior/Principal level Software Developers.
This position will be 100% Remote.
If you are interested in learning more, apply now!
Why join us?
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Architect solutions for growing and scaling our internal tool supporting our media platform
- Build maintainable and performant software in many diverse areas (web apps, backend processes, internal libraries, etc.)
- Mentor the Engineering team around best technical practices in order to grow a culture of Engineering Excellence
- Identifying and investigating emerging technology opportunities to better serve our platform
- Work closely with Engineering Leadership to help size, prioritize, and communicate technical tasks with those outside the Engineering organization
You must know some of the following:
- Experience leading and/or mentoring a small team of Engineers
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Platforms, and CI/CD pipelines
- Familiar with designing, implementing, and working with REST or similar APIs
- Python or Django experience is a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button.