About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer…
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of .Net experience
- 3+ years of experience on Rest API/Entity framework
- 4+ years of experience writing Microsoft SQL Server relational database queries, stored procedures ,query optimization and performance tuning
- 2+ years of experience with Agile in a development environment
- Experience leading projects that require integration of multiple technology systems to deliver new online functionality and user experience 3+ years of Autosys experience
- BS/BA degree or higher
- 4+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure or MS Azure Certification
- 2+ years of experience with CI/CD pipeline, GitHub, UDeploy
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience.
- Experience leading a fast paced, demanding, and deadline driven production environment
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Reporting experience, analytics experience or a combination of both
- Drive operational improvements to increase service delivery efficiency and business partner satisfaction
- Partner with product owner to ensure system changes/enhancements are appropriate, effectively designed and tested prior to their move to production
- Understand and assure quality, security, and compliance requirements are met
- Participate in daily scrum activities
- Provide technical and leadership guidance to contractors and less experienced staff
- Be able to lead multiple complex projects effectively with minimal guidance
- Provide leadership with technical solutions to complex problems keeping performance and security in mind.
- Engage in Incident/Problem Management including incident triage and root cause analysis
- Be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Participate in BCP activities
- This position is Not Visa sponsorship eligible.
- Minneapolis, MN
- This is a hybrid working position in the office
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.