Address: 100% Remote (EST or CST preferred)
Company: Seriously let's chat (Trustpoint.One is an independent staffing firm; this is for my client)
- 5+ years of experience
- 2+ Node.JS
- Unix or Linux experience
- Full Stack Developer
- VueJS, ExpressJS
- AWS / Elastic Search experience
For a large global broadcast media and technology company – let's chat!
- Developing software confidence and reliability by creating testing artifacts, develop tooling and have communication needed to ensure modified codebases are releasable
- Agile/Scrum planning and process improvement
- BS in Computer Science, Software or other Engineering or related field required
- Two years of software development experience, with a strong focus on application development
- Experience in non-procedural programming, or applying functional-style concepts professionally considered a plus.
- Two years of Node.JS experience
- Have previous involvement in building medium to large-scale, “mission critical” “high availability” production systems that directly support essential business, and technical, or operational functions.
- Demonstrable excellent design skills and the related strengths in clearly articulating difficult technical concepts and information
- Can critically evaluate code as a method of learning, and knows when and how to safely refactor code/artifacts
- Experience developing systems with enterprise, commercial relational databases, including strong working knowledge of SQL and modern ORM tools is a plus
- Candidates capable of demonstrating experience in one or more of the following areas strongly preferred: release management of enterprise-class system code and artifacts, data and schema modeling, user interface development, human factors, build/deployment management, asynchronous/high-latency programming concepts and tools not limited to JMS messaging, or video coding.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum or Kanban). Must demonstrate support for the practices that allow for continuous deployment and incremental delivery of business value.
- Should exhibit good system engineering skills (e.g., common industry database design and practices, application architectures, operating systems concepts, networking, etc.) in addition to skills in application development.