Working with a mixture of bench-work and project management, you will manage and conduct the analytical phase of clinical studies ensuring on-time delivery of results to internal and external partners.
The client are a specialist CRO who are undergoing rapid growth of the back of some fantastic success! They are involved in some cutting-edge clinical research & clinical trials as they look to combat a range of diseases, and offer a dynamic and 'hands-on' approach to work!
As a Senior Research Scientist based in London you will manage and conduct the analytical phase of clinical studies ensuring on-time delivery of results. You will:
- Perform independently and support with training of a number of assigned assays
- Maintain oversight and lead on clinical studies to ensure adherence to budget, scope of work, timeframes and deliverables
- Lead a range of lab activities for assigned projects, including writing analytical plans, planning and conducting of sample processing and analysing, data management, and ultimately end delivery
- Take ownership of study data, ensuring delivery in line with GCP
The role is predominantly site based, 5-days a week (Mon-Fri).
To be a successful Senior Research Scientist you will have:
- Experience working analytically on clinical studies, ideally in a CRO or in industry
- A strong background in immunology / virology or similar, to degree level as a minimum
- Familiar with a range of biological techniques, especially cell culture and PCR
- Key attention to detail and experience working in a GxP environment, ensuring compliance at all times
- Experience leading / coordinating clinical studies
This is a highly exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, dynamic organisation. The company are rapidly growing, are offering a competitive wage and pension, with a highly welcoming environment!