Quantitative Developer (Java/KDB)
Do you want the opportunity to work for a leading crypto market maker? Your future employer are the largest regulated crypto Market Maker. It is their very realistic goal to become the worlds first digital asset Investment Bank.
They are on the lookout for a talented Senior Quantitative developer/ strat to come on board, within the newly created Quantitative Development team in London.
What the Quantitative Developer role will involve (Java/KDB):
- Supporting strategies and trading systems
- Creating new risk models
- Latency investigation and optimisation
- Pricing and execution models
Requirements of the Quantitative Developer Role (Java/KDB):
- Work experience in cash products (FX, Equity) OR exchange-traded options
- Proficiency in Java (5+ years)
- Experience in algorithmic trading
- Understanding of messaging
- Analysis skills
- Deep Fluency in Linux
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure (front-office)
- Dealing with work interruptions and prioritising
This role is a critical hire and as such they are willing to be very flexible in what they offer to get the right person on board.
If this sounds like something you would at least like to hear more about please forward your CV or call on +44(0)20 7780 6706
Position: Quantitative Developer (Java/KDB)
Salary: £100,000 – £150,000 + Substantial Bonus, Pension, Medical
Contact: Alastair Andress
Telephone: +44(0)20 7780 6706