12 Month Contract (Contract extensions or potential to go permanent)
• Remote working, London based
• £700 to £750 per day Inside Ir35
Templeton & Partners urgently need Full Stack Python Software Engineer for our globally recognized client.
You will be working on a greenfield project to develop a app to process live trade derivatives (Futures, Options and Swaps) booked through various exchanges (ICE, DSX, CME, etc.). Gathering requirements from front office traders, automating P/L and PPU aggregation. – FIX protocol, GraphQL and REST based Services. – Dockerised micro services running on Azure cloud Kubernetes. – Production support, liaising with business and third-party vendors. – Python 3.7 and various tools and packages – MS SQL server Database – Kafka Message Queue.
• Experience in energy management domain, with comfort in energy asset optimization, asset control and data flow loops, and wholesale electricity market applications
• Advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research and Data Science or Engineering.
• At least 5+ years of hands-on experience building production optimisation models.
• Strong fundamental knowledge of linear programming LP, mixed integer linear programming MILP, mixed integer programming MIP, quadratic programming, stochastic optimisation, graph algorithms and decomposition.
• Expert in Python, Golang, SQL
• Expert knowledge of database technologies, SQL, NoSQL
• Working knowledge of Python optimisation frameworks and block model compositions (e.g Pyomo)
• Familiarity with open source and commercial solvers (Gurobi, CPLEX, GLPK, Coin, CBC etc)
• Experience with software frameworks and architectures such as Microservices, Docker, Pub-Sub messaging (Kafka), Kubernetes
• Experience developing applications on cloud-based architectures (AWS, GCL, Azure)
• Strong technical writing skills and the ability to assist the stakeholder outreach
• Ability to create technical drawings, architectural products and concept graphics
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to present in a group setting; ability to facilitate and conduct presentations to stakeholders, including conceptual design and white boarding sessions
• Possesses a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills
• Ability to interact effectively with senior managers and C-level executives
• Experience with software frameworks for distributed computing and data such as Microservices, Docker, Pub-Sub messaging (Kafka), Kubernetes
• Experience with machine learning frameworks such as Scikit-Learn,TensorFlow, Caffe, MXNet
• Knowledge of natural language processing, IOT and edge computing
• Logical problem-solving approach and the ability to clearly communicate the situation and proposed solution to the customer