Senior Python Engineer | Start up
Opus are currently partnered with a family first start-up who are working within the global events space. We are helping them to recruit into their backend python engineering team during a really exciting time for the business and the engineering team!
We are looking for back end focused python engineers who have a passion for delivering quality features during the businesses period of growth which will see them take on new challenges in new markets.
If you are a passionate engineer who is excited by the thought of working on new Greenfield projects in a start-up with significant funding we would love to hear from you.
The current engineering team is a tight-knit team which collaborates well and understands the importance of peer code reviews and pair programming sessions. FLEXIBLE working is also encouraged!
- Helping to develop new features whilst building upon existing APIs
- Helping the technical direction when it comes to architecture and new features.
- Working closely with the wide team such as the CTO and PMs
- Code reviews and pair programming!
- Django (3+ years)
- Experience with AWS and its various components
- Start-up experience is also preferred but not essential
This start-up care about its people and have a family first approach to everything they do. Please get in touch if this sounds like the right position for you and we can arrange a confidential discussion where I will take you through the opportunity in full.
Alternatively, please send over a full CV with your number enclosed and I will reach out.