SENIOR PYTHON ENGINEER
BRAND NEW PERMANENT JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH A LONDON START-UP
- Permanent job opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer
- Cyber start-up
- Salary up to £75,000 plus equity
- Fully Remote
- To apply please call 0203 763 3888 or email
WHO WE ARE?
The company are a start-up, committed to building products that make Cyber Security accessible to every business, no matter how big or small. They aim to build products that enable companies to protect themselves and their customers effectively.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Collaborate and build our quality assurance understanding, process and techniques at Cybersmart, driven by involvement in our Objectives and Key Results ( OKRs)
- Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of server-side features, for a Cloud-based product.
- Take responsibility for architecture of their own projects and working collaboratively with the operations team
- Working with the product team to understand desired functionality, acceptance criteria, complexities and risks
- Deliver robust implementations and clean code working with TDD
- Supporting and Mentoring engineers in good engineering practices
- Championing developers within the development cycle
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE..
IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on 0203 763 3888 or 07464 482 368. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Steve Williams Searchability. I look forward to hearing from you.