Senior Python Engineer – London – Hybrid (Flexible) – Up To 90,000 per annum
DataBuzz are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious organisation who is looking for Senior Python Engineer.
As a Senior Python Engineer, you will be expected to be responsible for the creation and maintenance of core systems that interact with Finance systems/applications to analyse and interpret's user's transactions.
As a Senior Python Engineer, you will be expected to be create systems that deliver data to other systems and ensure best end user experience to the mobile applications.
As a Senior Python Engineer, you will be expected to be not only technically highly competent, but also a great cultural fit with shared ambition with the rest of the team.
Experiences & Skills:
- Experience of delivering new products to market, and have a passion for delivering high quality consumer services.
- Independent and self-driven approach
- Strong experience working on back-end systems at high-scale startups
- Strong experience working with python
- Strong knowledge of security practices, ideally with a security expert
- Experience in integration with modern machine learning and datatscience infrastructure
- Good understanding of Swift and Kotlin
- Good understanding of React
- Good understanding of serverless on AWS, using a Microservices architecture with regular CI/CD to production systems.
- Awareness of compliance and financial regulations.
- Financial Background would be highly beneficial