Senior Python Engineer
(Python, Kubernetes, Docker )
Hybrid Working (1 day per week in Office) £65,000-£1100,000 per annum + equity + benefits
We are partnered with an ambitious, fast growing and award-winning AI start-up. The company, is seeking to add a Senior Python Software Engineer to its London team to help support the continued scaling of their platform. The role will be key in helping the business in its expansion and will focus on the development of its platform to support their ambitious mission to help every company become an AI company via their ML SaaS platform.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers who have:
- 2+Years of commercial Python experience
- A lean/experimental approach to feature development, that will result in high quality features and code
- Preferred good understanding of Kubernetes eco-system or knowledge of Kubernetes
- Team player that is happy to help out others and takes pride in producing top-quality work
- Write effective, scalable code that solves challenging problems
- Taking ownership of projects, ensuring any risks or uncertainty are identified and communicated to appropriate stakeholders
- You have the ability to build clean, well encapsulated packages to a high standard
- Foster a culture of excellence and continuous learning
The client is looking to pay £60,000-90,000 per annum. They can also offer a hybrid working model and attractive equity and bonus options.
For more information please send your CV to me on