Senior Python Developer – Python, DevOps, Machine Learning, Linux, AWS, Remote, UK
My client is a leading BioTech AI vendor who are looking to hire a Senior Python Developer to help support innovation and development. Recently securing over £150million in funding they are looking to build a world class team here in the UK.
- You will be responsible for building distributed and scalable production ready solutions
- Responsible for full software development life cycle and have experience in building scalable, reliable, and high-performance systems
- You will be comfortable jumping between software development tasks and infrastructure tasks
- Be exposed and learn about cutting-edge artificial intelligence production-level software
- Promoting engineering best practices throughout the team
- Building and maintaining the infrastructure required for training and deploying machine learning models
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Software, Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or a related discipline
- Strong Python software development skills
- Experience in software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle and have experience in building scalable, reliable, and high-performance systems
- Good grasp of software engineering fundamentals: architecture, design patterns, testing
- Experience with any of the following container-tech: Docker buildkit, docker compose, nvidia container runtime, Kubernetes
- Demonstrable experience of releasing and maintaining code in production.
- Linux administration experience in any of: User management, X11 display handling, network administration, security
- Excellent communication skills
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
WMTech is trusted by leaders in the Cyber Security, AI and Enterprise Software sectors to advise on talent strategy specifically for Start-Ups. Our clients are heavily VC backed, unicorn status, pre-IPO start-ups with pioneering technology.
WMTech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.