Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior or Principal Biostatistician to join a reputable worldwide healthcare organisation on a permanent basis where you will be working from home from anywhere in Europe.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will mainly be responsible for the oversight of their CRO and external vendors – making sure that outsourced projects meet the outlined timelines, quality, data standards and regulatory expectations.
- In this role, you will be acting as the 'Project Lead' where you will be representing Biostatistics for multiple projects and clients, including the coordination of all statistical project activities.
- You will be responsible for some technical tasks including aspects of study design (SAP, protocols, CRFs, CSRs, sample size calculations, …), plus the validation/ QC of statistical analysis and some programming outputs (SDTM, ADaM, TFLs, Define.xml).
- You will also be required to represent the Statistics teams in both internal and external meetings, including reporting on the performance of the vendors and representing the company in Regulatory audits for submission filings.
- The ideal candidate requires a PhD or MSc Degree in Statistics, Biostatistics or related.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in a cross functional environment.
- Knowledge of SAS programming.
- Extensive experience within the CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotech sectors.
- Strong statistical capabilities relating to clinical trial design and statistical analyses.
- Experience in a 'CRO oversight' role is preferred.
- Knowledge of CDISC (SDTM + ADaM) would be preferable.
- Good project management skills.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click “Apply” and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select “Contact me” at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.