Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
We are hiring a Senior .NET Software Engineer to join the Technology Integrity Group (TIG) Automation, which is part of the Chief Technology Office within Wells Fargo Technology. The TIG automation team provides, creates, and maintains various .NET solutions, SharePoint sites, Tableau dashboards, and other solutions needed by our partners within the Technology Integrity Group. These sites are used by the team members for collaboration, content publishing, and process automation for their respective areas. The dashboards and reports enable our CIOs and partners to verify compliance with the various processes and controls along with the status of ongoing remediation work. This senior .NET Software Engineer will develop software solutions utilizing.NET, .NET Core, SSIS, and SQL Server technologies to assist and lead other team members in support of our peers and partners.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Automation enablement for peer organization and collaboration with technical partners across multiple teams (i.e., Secure SDLC Domain, Developer Segregation of Duties domain, TE&P – CICD, IAM)
• Design, develop, test, and implement a new .NET based application to properly consume data (ETL/SSIS) and manage the TIG adherence model serving operations (Secured Development, Developer Segregation of Duties, Cloud Governance, Architecture Oversight, Operations Governance, Process/Controls, TIG Business Office)
• Partner with users to define reporting requirements, metrics, and a long-term reporting solution
• Enable development of Tableau dashboards and reporting to support TIG responsibilities, regulatory and other new reporting requirements
• Participate in gathering requirements and discussing solution design with users
• Participate in design discussion with architects and other tech partners
RWF – Please note that “RWF” is an identifier for internal recruiting purposes only and has no connection to the nature or responsibilities of the job.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 9+ years of ASP.Net experience
- 8+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience
- 8+ years of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- 4+ years of experience with MS Azure cloud computing technology
- 2+ years of experience with source coding in one or a combination of the following: GitHub, SVN(Subversion), TFVC (Team Foundation Version Control) or TFSGit (Team Foundation Server)
- 2 + years of experience in one or a combination of the following Enterprise Pipeline Tools: uDeploy (Urbancode Deploy), TFS (Team Foundation Server) GIT, Sonar, Fortify, Blackduck
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Python, Ruby, PowerShell, and Shell scripting
- Tableau experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively assess stakeholder, partner, or client needs while consulting, building solutions, and developing processes
Other Desired Qualifications
A BS/BA degree or higher
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
IL-Chicago: Min: $119,400 Mid: $170,500 Max: $221,700
MN-Saint Louis Park: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000 Max: $201,500
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000 Max: $201,500
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive – Chicago, IL
MN-Saint Louis Park: 400 Highway 169 S – Saint Louis Park, MN
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy – West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.