VC Backed with REAL valuation and Equity, Creating extremely complex and disruptive software tech! 100% WFH
This Jobot Job is hosted by Eric Shaner
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $180,000 – $320,000 per year
A Bit About Us
100% Work From Home / Remote !
- Do you enjoy solving complex computational problems?
- Have you deployed machine learning and/or developed complex algorithms?
- Complex gaming software? Familiarity with DeepMind Technologies or AlphaGo…
We are located in California, are a VC backed, fast-growing, AI/ML solution company that is developing software to revolutionize/disrupt the way modern integrated circuits are created! Our world is becoming more and more plugged in consumers are changing, and our clients are maximizing our expertise to keep up. The chip shortage is real and our technology is vitally important!! We have developed unique software solutions aimed at enabling humans to be 5X more efficient. We have secured significant funding and are actively looking for a Senior / Lead Software Engineers who LOVE uber complex computational problems.
We are a startup that is on the fast track, so your growth in the next 3 years could be exponential! If this intrigues you, then please read on and apply to learn more.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary! $150k – $300k+ … name your price
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Your background plus some duties of the role
- PhD in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or Physics.
- OR MS with at least two years relevant research or work experience is also acceptable.
- Practical coding experience in Python, or C/C++, demonstrated in research projects or prior work experience.
- Familiarity with at least one of these areas digital logic design; data structures and algorithms; linear algebra; processor architecture; game design
- Define system requirements before the actual implementation and coding phase
- Estimate and characterize the algorithmic complexity of a given computational problem
- Solve complex graph problems
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- A strategic approach and strong communicator
- Preferred, but not required would be to have worked in a fast-growth company that is scaling fast
We can offer you the opportunity to work in a fast-growth company, make a meaningful and important impact on today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize an industry and enjoy accelerated career growth with amazing benefits!
Feel free to contact me directly –
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.