Senior Machine Learning Engineer – Applied Machine Learning – (Python, TensorFlow/Pytorch) – upto £85K per year + benefits.
All potential candidates should read through the following details of this job with care before making an application.
Are you a Senior Machine Learning Engineer looking to progress your career to the next stage? Do you want the chance to work directly with some of the biggest names in the automotive industry and leave your mark on the future of greentech?
A well-established client is offering an outstanding opportunity to jump straight into a world-leading project, offering full autonomy, whilst working on a platform that has the ability to provide better insight to real world problems. In addition, you will be working on further projects within the automotive industry, alongside some of the best engineers and researchers in the world.
In this role you will be responsible for identifying how to best design, develop and deploy ML technology to allow for better decision making. You will enjoy solving novel technical problems and be able to share this enthusiasm with your team.
My client is seeking talented Machine Learning Engineers to join their growing team and be involved in leading AI research, contributing to top tier conferences and journals.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Highly proficient in Python and good knowledge of TensorFlow or Pytorch
- Experience implementing machine learning and probabilistic techniques in a hands-on environment
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate with other technical areas successfully
- A minimum of a master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, statistics or preferably machine learning
- A good amount of commercial experience working in a machine learning environment
- Have previously led teams (even small) and/or mentored others
If you are interested in applying please applying on this page or alternatively email:
SoCode is a trusted recruitment partner within the AI space operating predominantly across Cambridge and London. All applications are confidential and we don’t share your CV with any third party without your consent. We pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have friends, family or colleagues looking for a new position soon tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.