Lead Clinical Data Manager – Remote – Multiple Positions Available
Where will you work?
- You will work for a Global CRO at the forefront of data science to provide new and ground-breaking insights to improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
- You will have access to the world’s largest healthcare data source, and will use it to help our customers create a healthier world.
- This CRO is massively investing in their Data Management department, and you will be a part of this trailblazing team right on the bleeding edge of drug discovery.
What will you do?
- You will handle essential patient data, leading your agile, self-sufficient team through any challenges encountered during the data management cycle of a clinical trial.
- You will handle 2-3 large studies and will be the sole point of contact for the sponsor.
- You will work with a multicultural team spread across Europe to provide essential support for some of the world’s most prestigious pharmaceutical companies.
- Multiple positions are available at different experience levels and in different teams to best suit you.
What do you need?
- Ideally 5+ years in CDM with at least 2 years in an independent lead capacity.
- CRO/Pharma background preferred, but not essential.
- Demonstrated extensive DM skills and thorough knowledge of DM processes
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
What do you get in return?
- Up to £70,000 + 10% Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits
- Unparalleled career progression opportunities
- Exceptional training and development opportunities
- Operating in 30+ countries across Europe – plenty of scope for travel or relocation
- Fully remote flexibility
What to do next?
- If this is of interest, please apply now with your CV to avoid missing out on this exceptional opportunity. If this is not for you, please contact Warman O’Brien at +44 (0) 2033255075 for a confidential discussion, or visit our website at https://bit.ly/3hVrMMG.