Automation, cloud native technologies, Kubernetes, and delivery orchestration… Here at Virtru youll join an innovative team that is establishing a cloud native privacy platform, built for Kubernetes. Our software is undergoing a transformation toward the cloud native landscape and your contributions will help us deliver Virtru products to our internal AWS EKS and GCP GKE infrastructure, externally to our customers through GCP marketplace, and to the open source community with our community edition of our platform and public helm charts.
Our cloud native stack includes CNCF technologies like Kubernetes, Argo CD, Terraform, Argo Workflows, Hashicorp Vault, GitHub, Nginx, and Datadog for observability needs. We have great patterns in place and need help implementing them throughout our polyglot microservice ecosystem. We also have exciting R&D opportunities on the horizon with the introduction of service mesh, multicluster / multicloud clusters, chaos engineering, performance benchmarking, and establishing Virtru in additional public cloud kubernetes marketplaces.
Get in touch if you are excited to help us grow our infrastructure into a world-class cloud native privacy solution.
- Design, build, and maintain cloud infrastructure in Infrastructure as Code
- Help us establish frictionless delivery systems for the development team to adopt
- Help us define kubernetes best practices (conventions, security, policies, etc)
- Help containerize applications and move workloads to Kubernetes
- Bring GitOps best practices or enough curiosity to learn and embrace them
- Improve and expand the capabilities of our self-service engineering platform
You bring experience like:
- Running and managing production workloads in Kubernetes
- Comfort writing tools in modern languages like Go, Node, Python, etc.
- Comfort with shell scripting techniques
- Container best practices
- Strong understanding of Kubernetes software design patterns
- Strong understanding/experience with Linux system administration
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Passion for learning, teaching, mentoring, and sharing with others
- The Cloud Native Landscape is your go-to when problem solving and evaluating tools
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Experience managing CI/CD systems
- Security/Privacy focused
- Strong analytical and creative abilities
- Hands-on approach to work
- Experience with any of the other portions of our current stack
- In depth Helm or Kustomize experience (double points as a publisher)
- Experience with the Argo suite of tools (or Flux)
- Public cloud marketplace experience
- Multicloud Kubernetes experience