This role is open to remote work in the US
The Intelligent Digital Supply Chain team has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Kinaxis Solution Architect! Our team has been commissioned to introduce common business processes, supported by standard application landscape which will facilitate growth, meet customer needs, and reduce customer response and cycle times. Our mission is to introduce best in industry practices and state of the art functional excellence in all business functions. This role will help us meet our mission and drive valuable business outcomes for the Molex Supply Chain.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Providing design and solution expertise to support the realization and design of the supply chain planning functionalities on Kinaxis RapidResponse, Enterprise Datawarehouse, etc.
- Key focus on understanding/requirement gathering end to end ISC Planning business processes, identify potential areas and new developments within ISC Planning and SIOP process, Inventory optimization – Single Echelon/Multi- Echelon, automation of processes, reduce cycle times and improve productivity.
- Testing the design/developed solutions and conducting trainings.
- Architect solutions in supply chain planning by working identified gaps, lead in solution design, and develop RapidResponse application in meeting of business requirements. Conduct customer workshops to understand end to end business process requirements, articulate in propose of the best possible solution.
- Responsible for business consulting, configure the system to support business requirements, design/configure different seeded resources like worksheets/workbooks, alerts, metrics, scorecards, dashboards, etc.
- Ability to focus on architecting and configure Planning solutions using Rapid Response, MRP/MPS to achieve a defined business outcome, working with Interfaces, workflows and data management/data migration.
- Design and develop technical/functional specifications, good understanding functional areas within RapidResponse application – working on different modules like Supply Planning/MRP, Forecasting and Demand Planning, ATP, Aggregate Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, Attribute Based Planning, Sales & Operations Planning with required interfaces and data management/data migration.
- Works together with the functional team to drive the adoption of standard business practices.
- Enabling customer collaboration with real time dynamic planning w.r.t market trends and Supplier collaboration in improve of inventory visibility. Improve usability of ISC Planning function/applications.
- Good collaboration with all stake holders which includes IT, Business leaders, external IT, business partners, end users and team members to come out with business problem statement and initiate leading the solution development as required by adhering to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- Support direction on data integration/data skills with multiple source and target systems.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 15+ years’ of IT or business process experience
- 6+ years’ experience with Kinaxis RapidResponse
- Experience designing supply and demand forecasting solutions
- Experience architecting solutions in Supply Chain by identifying gaps, leading solution design and developing applications
- Experience consulting with the business to support business requirements and goals
- Experience with directing data integrations
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field
- Kinaxis certification is preferred
- Experience leading a team of direct reports
- Strong hands on experience on Demand Planning, Statistical Forecasting, Consumption based planning, Re-order point planning, MRP, MPS, Capacity planning and Production scheduling, etc.
- Knowledge and experience on integration of Planning function with Manufacturing, Quality Management, Materials Management, P2P, Sales and Distribution, Logistics and Costing functions
- Hands on experience on Supply Chain Planning Master Data Maintenance i.e Material Master, BOM, Work center, Routings, Vendor Master, Customer Master, Info records, source list, Schedule agreements, contracts
- Exceptional communication skills, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude are a must
- Knowledge on ERP systems such as SAP with planning skills and its integration are added advantage
- Post-graduate degree and APICS certification are added advantages
- Good understanding and worked to deliver using agile way of a project management
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength – focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes – medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $ 130,000- $185,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf