Description: Our client is currently seeking a Senior Java Full Stack Developer.
Using the modern Java stack, you will be working alongside accomplished tech professionals to build custom, high-quality solutions for clients, and drive progress in an agile environment.
This job is REMOTE as long as you can work in the EST time zone.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and integrate coding for various client software systems and applications
- Deliver strong technical design and programming skills throughout the full Java stack
- Communicate technical problems to peers, architects and project managers while recommending creative solutions
- Contribute to a migration project moving an application from Oracle to SQL server.
- Be a member of small, collaborative groups, with the opportunity to own your contributions as well as support your team
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering with a thorough understanding of CS fundamentals and theory relevant to application development
- Hands-on experience with client-server architecture as well as Object-Oriented Programming concepts and design patterns
- Prior experience designing and implementing multi-threaded and multi-process large scale systems
- Strong knowledge of all tiers used in modern architecture (front-end, mid-tier, RESTful web services, messaging, data tier)
- Working knowledge with a modern front-end framework, such as ReactJS or Angular
- Experience with databases and implementing scripts and stored procedures – Oracle, MySQL experience is considered an asset. MS SQL exp is a must have.
- Technical team leadership skills, including the ability to assume responsibility for delivering the project, and to keep a small team of developers occupied and efficient
- Experience Angular (1.x to 8), ReactJS,
- Working with Oracle in a migration project.
- The ability to produce beautiful interfaces that make it easy for users to complete their work
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing client environments
- A track record of great teamwork and the ability to work independently drive projects to completion
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com