Senior Java Developer London / WfH to £90k
Senior Java Developer / Software Engineer (Java Mathematics) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you a Java Developer with financial systems experience seeking a new role where you can apply and develop your skills? You could be joining a City based trading firm, working on complex and interesting systems and progressing your career.
As a Java Developer you will design and develop Pricing & Risk systems across multiple asset classes (Equities, FX, Commodities), creating and maintaining server side Java components which support a highly scalable, mission critical real-time financial trading platform. Youll partner closely with Front Office users to address any issues, utilising your understanding of the nature of the trading floor business and the need to respond quickly and efficiently to issues that can (or have) caused business outage.
Youll join colleagues in an informal atmosphere in the City with a good work / life balance, casual dress code, bright, spacious offices and a peaceful work environment with continued flexibility to work from home for 2 days a week.
- You have strong core Java design and development skills
- Youre experienced within a financial / trading systems environment
- You have a thorough understanding of computing fundamentals such as object orientated programming (OOP), multi-threading, concurrency and distributed systems
- You have a good grasp of mathematics; strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Youre collaborative and happy to mentor others
As a Senior Java Developer / Software Engineer you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £90k) plus a substantial bonus and benefits package.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4453 to find out more about this Senior Java Developer / Software Engineer (Java Mathematics OOP) opportunity.