I am working with a mid-sized consultancy who are on the hunt for a Senior Java Developer to join their growing engineering function in Leeds. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to strengthen their skills in leadership but also be a strong hands on Developer.
Specialising in "security and resilience", and in collecting, managing and exploiting information to reveal so-called "actionable intelligence", "threat intelligence", "fraud containment" and customer insight. You will gain exposure working with private and public sector clients.
What you will be doing as a Java Developer
- Responsible for the design, development, and management of Java-based applications.
- Contribute to all stages of software development lifecycle
- Analyse user requirements to define business objectives
- Ensure application designs conform with business goals
- Support continuous improvement, investigating alternatives and technologies, and presenting for architectural review
What's needed to be a Java Developer?
- Software development experience with Java, Spring, MVC, J2EE
- Cloud exposure to (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- 4 – 7 years' experience
- Experience leading teams in an Agile environment
What you will receive as a Java Developer
- 70,000 – 85,000 DOE
- Discounted BUPA medical cover
- 35 days holiday (including bank hols and buy/sell up to 10 days)
- Paid training and development
- Company share scheme
- 5% matched pension contributions
- Bi Annual pay reviews
For more information on the role contact me on