Senior Java Developer
This Java developer role is with one of Belfast biggest powerhouses when it comes to software development within the financial sector, this will allow you to work with some of the latest technologies around Java for some of the biggest and most well-known financial companies in the world.
Ultimately, you will have the chance to position yourself nicely in a role that will allow you to develop the softer skills that will allow you to move into a pure/real leadership role in the future.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will:
- Be able to have a hands-on approach with your management, as well as ensuring that there is a smooth software development process, from the idea to the implementation.
- Be able to implement best practices within the development processes, to ensure that the best technology available is being used as efficiently as possible.
- ou'll learn the latest of technologies, despite your impressive experience while have the chance to build teams and leading the on their own tech journeys.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Java Developer
- Minimum of a 2:1 Computer Science or Related Course (Bachelors)
- Previous experience of working in the financial sector is a bonus not essential
- Experience in the follow is a plus but not essential
- Spring/Spring Boot
- RESTful API
- Hibernate/ JPA / SQL
- Testing (TDD)
- Scrum / Kanban
- Salary – £45,000 – £60,000
- Company pension plan
- Healthcare cover
- Certification opportunities
- Company bonus scheme