Do you have Java experience, and are you seeking a new job in Leeds OR London? Deerfoot IT Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Senior Java Developer, and the role comes with a salary range of 50k – 100k (Multiple positions). This is a hybrid-working role, with 3 days per week in the Leeds or London office.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will build, support and maintain services that carry real value for the company's end users.
In your first few weeks in this Java Developer role, you can expect to be:
- Work with AWS, Mongo, Oracle Java 8, Jenkins, Self-hosted Github and Kafka
- Demonstrate your skills in Java 11, CXF (Java), Spring Boot (Java), Jetty (Java), Mustache, HTML, etc
- Use your techniques knowledge, e.g., Agile, Kanban, Clean Architecture, SOLID Principles, TDD, Pair Programming, Trunk-based development, and RESTful APIs
- Bring your tools knowledge to bear on the project at hand (i.e., Splunk, Zabbix, Dynatrace, Terraform, Ansible, NPM).
To apply for this Java Developer role, you will need to be a team player and someone who actively collaborates with others. You will also require the following:
- Good understanding of TDD, BDD and current development practices (e.g., CI/CD, Containerisation, RESTful services, Microservice architecture, code re-use, design patterns etc.)
- Platform knowledge: AWS, Mongo, Oracle Java 8, etc
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a salary of 50,000 – 80,000 plus a great benefits package, including company bonus scheme.
Please reach out to the Deerfoot team today to apply for this hybrid-working Senior Java Developer position in Leeds.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK's leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK's leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over 25 years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialists. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details of this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client, we donate 1 to The Born Free Foundation (1070906). Deerfoot is also climate positive in partnership with Ecology.