We are currently looking for an experienced iOS software developer that can develop new applications whilst being able to coach and mentor lesser experienced developers.
- Develop new applications.
- Support live applications – troubleshooting, defect triage, problem diagnosis, root cause analysis.
- Actively look for emerging technologies and development approaches that can help the team.
What you need:
- Extensive knowledge of iOS Development.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience working with encryption software.
- Experience working with CI.
- Knowledge of DVCS such as GIT.
Full specification available.