Senior HR Data Analyst
- 50,000 – 60,000
- 15% Bonus
- Excellent benefits including: 20% flex allowance, wellbeing allowance, family PMI cover, share options
- Location – South West London / Surrey
- Hybrid working – 2-3 days in the office
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced People HR Data Analyst to join a FTSE 100 organisation which is a global leader in its field. The organisation is investing heavily in its people HR data reporting function and it is an extremely exciting time to join with great opportunity for growth in the role.
The Senior HR Data Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with People & Culture leaders to understand requirements and proactively recommend solutions.
- Build data analysis products that answer business questions by using people and business data.
- Use business intelligence tools and build datasets, reports, and dashboards
- Support People & Culture leaders towards making data driven decisions by providing your understanding and insights into data meaning and trends
- Perform data manipulation, modelling, and visualisation
What you must have:
- Experience in a similar HR data analytics / HR MI reporting role
- Very strong excel skills, PowerBI and Power Query
- An excellent understanding of HR functions within a mid – large organisation
- Experience developing HR MI reports and dashboards using very large data sets
- Ability to provide insights into data and reports and bring the information to life
- Experience of presenting data and reports to stakeholders would be advantageous
- Experience using Workday would be advantageous