Cloudbeds is a travel and hospitality SaaS technology company that works to make the world a more welcome place. We create advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, and hotel groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are spread across over 40 countries, and, altogether, we speak 30+ languages. So, how do we do it? We are a #remotefirst company since our founding, and we allow every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. Were looking for people who want to reinvent the world of hospitality tech and travel and love to travel as much as we do.
As a Senior Fullstack Engineer, you will develop new architectures, features, and best practices, as well as aid the application's frontend transformation to vue.js. You will contribute to and support our vision of a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by engineering frontend widgets and services. As a Senior Fullstack Engineer, your goal is to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers all around the world.
Location: Remote – US
What You Will Do:
- As a member of an Integrations team, you will work to integrate third-party services with the Cloudbeds platform.
- Youll help lead discussions on complex technical concepts and requirements with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You will write clean, well-tested, well-documented, and beautiful code.
Youll Succeed With:
- 3+ years of web application development experience.
- A good product sense and the ability to empathize with our customers.
- Strong knowledge of one of the front-end JS frameworks, Vue.js, React, Angular, etc.
- Experience working with PHP (Codeigniter) and/or JAVA (Springboot).
- Experience with offline-first design and development.
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and time management skills.
- Docker experience
- Experience with test-driven development, and is willing and able to contribute to writing automated tests.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Passionate about agile practices and continuous improvement.
- Business level English fluency required (verbal and written skills).
- E2E/User Test Experience with Playwright or equivalent
- Experience with CI/CD automation
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of modern programming languages (PHP, Java, Python).
- Experience working with desktop applications in JS (Node, Electron, etc)
- Experience working with a remote-first and globally distributed team.
- Experience with Atlassian products [JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket]
- Experience with AWS services
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, well give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System | HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software | HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or via email at .
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.