Cal lBox Storage has over 26 locations across the nation and is a new thriving company. We offer extensive growth and opportunities, love what we do and know how to make a career in moving GREAT! Our company has one goal in mind; simplify the storage and logistics experience through genuine care, quality
Callbox Storage is seeking a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer in DFW metroplex . In this position, you will have a key role as a full stack engineer in the design, development, testing, deployment and support of proprietary software applications. You will participate in the implementation of new applications and modifications to existing applications. Your main tools will consist of Microsoft .NET, C#, SQL, Azure Cloud Platform components and integrated system components.
- Develop and maintain high-quality software products that expand the capabilities of Callbox Storage while supporting the strategic vision of the corporation.
- Support and comply with documented software process and procedure requirements, spanning all phases of software product life cycle.
- Participate with other team members to design user-friendly interfaces; develop high-quality, object-oriented business objects; and conduct research and evaluation of software-related technologies and products.
- Collaborate with other team members (across multiple geographical locations) and assist with code reviews
A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field is highly desirable.
5+ years of relevant hands-on .NET development experience in Azure cloud as a full stack engineer with an excellent understanding of software design patterns and development best practice.
Experience in developing REST and RESTful web services using ASP.Net Core Web API with SQL skills preferable with Microsoft SQL Server
Experienced in Agile/Scrum, Jira/Confluence, code repo using GitHub, deployment in Azure environment, DevOps, CI/CD, and Containerization
Callbox Storage does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex
- Develop components of multitier web application
- Consulting professional services experience in java development and project implementations who are passionate about delivering high quality software products and services
- Work on backend services platform and application development
- Oversee the web application architecture for the Ask
- Challenging programming and software design problems
- Provide support for critical web application problems and issues
- Provide operational support for web systems and application platforms
- Analyze users' needs and design software
- Promote software design/testing/coding best practices
- Demonstrate great maturity and skill in software design and development practice
- Managing enterprise web applications using RESTful web services in AWS
- Developing and maintaining Java web services
- Maintain web-based SOA applications software
- Troubleshoot, performance tune and understand java memory utilization in code produced and participate in functional and design meetings and reviews
- Debug and troubleshoot software issues
- Paying attention to software development process practiced by the team
- Assist in the authoring of software tools that reliably manage application delivery
- Utilize the appropriate frameworks to develop reusable software packages and software services
- Porting existing web functionality to Java Spring based web applications
- Create technical documentation: software requirements and technical design specifications