- Paying up to 90k DoE + Share options
- Flexibility to Remote Work
- Great benefit options
An established Parking app company who was crowned the UK's best are now looking to hire a Senior Full-stack .Net Developer to join their team.
If you're looking to work in a fast paced, high level development team that builds cutting edge Traffic suite products that allows customers to digitise and share their kerbside and carriageway restrictions then this is the opportunity for you.
This opportunity offers the Senior Full-stack .Net developer huge potential to stamp authority and offer suggestions to help progress the company product. Working alongside the Head of Engineering and the product department to evolve the data model, understand the requirements of the map-based web applications and build scalable, resilient solutions that can grow alongside the business.
The tech requirements for the role are below, this company are looking for someone to offer suggestions and show a willingness to pick up areas of tech.
The Ideal Tech Requirements:
- Strong experience of C# .Net development as well as front end
- Developing APIs and integrating with external services
- Experience with complex and large single page applications
- Advocate of unit testing and test automation
- Experience with agile methodologies and CI/CD automation
- Any experience with geo-spatial data is a plus
If you are a Senior Full-stack .Net Developer and are interested in working for this innovative tech forward company, apply now!
Senior Full-stack .Net Developer