This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mark Johnson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 – $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in San Diego, CA we are a global multi-billion dollar company, leader in total performance, premium equipment while simultaneously being a great place to work! We are passionate about our performance and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Why join us?
Amazing benefits, 401k and bonuses
Great Hybrid work from home option
The best company perks in the industry
Responsible for the front-end development of user interfaces ensuring an enhanced user experience. Follow emerging trends, adhere to development best practices, and help make improvements to existing web pages, emails, and all other user interfaces/experiences.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in collaboration with Designers to turn their vision into functional HTML templates integrated into SAP Hybris across international sites and multiple brands
- Work in collaboration with backend developers to ensure proper implementation of website data and functionality.
- Help manage projects through the design, development and QA processes
- Continue to expand knowledge of new technologies, as well as strengthen current knowledge base
- Build responsive sites for mobile and desktop web experiences.
- Follow the latest advancements in front end technologies and techniques.
- Review code and mentor other developers on best-practices for front end development.
- Help import content and product data into sites using a multi-country model including localization and site-specific catalogs
- Help integrate images from digital asset management systems
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Experience developing web-based responsive applications
- Experience using established CSS architecture patterns for code reuse and modularity such as BEM, SMACSS and others
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS or SASS
- Experience building responsive templates using bootstrap
- Experience using HTML markup languages such as JSTL to create high performing applications
- Experience with CMS platforms, such as WordPress, Shopify or Hybris
- Experience using web templating engines
- Extensive knowledge of respective browser compatibility issues (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome).
- Experience integrating iframes
- Experience loading product and content data onto management tools
- Experience working with RESTful JSON Web Services is a plus
- Experience with front end build tools such as webpack, gulp, grunt, etc.
- Experience with development processes including git
- Experience in working with client and offshore team to ensure seamless delivery.
- Creative, artistic and understanding of how human interacts with computer
- An impeccable eye for detail with the ability to match your UI to any design in a cross-browser and device environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an affinity for problem-solving
- Ability to self-manage during projects and proactively raise issues/concerns to the team
- A desire to own a project from beginning to end, with a strong sense of pride in a job exceptionally done
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) or equivalent experience in a web development related field
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Experience with Hybris eCommerce a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button.