Role: Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Aberdeen oniste 3x days per week and 2x days remote
Salary: 60,000 – 90,000 (willing to pay above market salaries)
Benefits: Flexible working hours, pension, Shares and death in service.
To apply for this role, you MUST have 5 years + experience in embedded C, C++ and dealing with RTOS and embedded microprocessors.
Before you apply you MUST HAVE:
- 5+ years' experience looking to take more of a lead on projects.
- Experience of developing applications from user requirements through to testing and integration (i.e. complete life cycle).
- Develop the existing firmware and modify and build new firmware.
- The role will primarily be focussed on embedded software written in 'C'.
- Experience of running code under a BIOS.
How to apply?
Send a CV to
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.