I am currently retained by a leading industrial automation business based out of Pittsburgh, PA. My client is leader in the autonomous mobile space, designing and developing autonomous robots for warehouses across the globe. This a great opportunity to join World class team of engineers, automation experts and technology specialist from Amazon, Kiva Systems, Carnegie Mellon, MIT, University of Pennsylvania, Honeywell, and others.
Together we are searching for an Embedded Software Engineer to join the team, you will be tasked with embedded software development, unit and integration testing, custom electronics deployment, and life-cycle support for our autonomous robots. As a key member of the team, you will support a team of engineers and designers making world-class products.
- Strong knowledge of software development, implementation, and optimization.
- Experience with the design of analog and digital circuits.
- Proficiency with implementation on real-world hardware and embedded systems.
- Responsible for testing, specifying, integrating sensors, and developing system calibration and training procedures.
- 4+ years of experience working directly with electromechanical robotic platforms.
- Experience in Embedded development, C/ C++, and a solid understanding of embedded software design principles
- SolidWorks CAD modeling