Growing company in San Jose, CA looking for a sharp Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join their team and hit the ground running!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Roxy Kupfert
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 – $250,000 per year
A bit about us:
Located in San Jose, CA we are a rapidly growing internet technology company looking for a sharp Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join our team and hit the ground running!
Why join us?
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including but not limited to:
- A highly competitive base salary ranging from 100K-$220K base (Depending on experience, we are hiring for different levels) + EQUITY!!!
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K with match
- Great work/life balance
- Opportunity to work alongside other brilliant engineers
- Developing C code in a real-time embedded environment
- Designing and implementing functionality of embedded subsystems
- Full life-cycle of firmware development – concept through integration, test and high volume manufacturing
- Writing requirements for implementation and test cases
- Hardware bring up, system debugging and code optimization
MUST HAVE, experience with MAJORITY of the following:
- C programming
- Git version control system
- Embedded Systems design and architecture (watchdogs, task preemption, software interrupts, priority inversion, etc.)
- Driver implementation (SPI, ADC, PWM, CAN, LIN, etc.)
- Data structures and algorithms
- Electrical circuits / basic circuit design and analysis
NICE TO HAVE, experience with:
- MISRA C, unit testing, static analysis tools
- Python scripting
- Embedded microprocessor toolchain
- ARM cores
- rocessors from TI (C2000, Hercules, MSP430, etc.), Freescale (MPC560x), Infineon, STMicro
- Embedded RTOS (eg. freeRTOS, MQX, DSP BIOS, etc.)
- Hardware board bring-ups
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.