Growing 5G company in Milpitas, CA is looking for a Senior DSP Software Engineer to join the team!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Taylor Buckelew
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $165,000 – $195,000 per year
A bit about us:
Located in the beautiful Milpitas, CA we are the first 5G wireless company that is eliminating hardware and providing true NLOS performance . We are looking to hire a sharp Senior DSP Software Engineer to join our small but growing team!
You will be working on the design, development and integration of PHY and MAC layer software modules for various aspects of wireless communication systems.
Why join us?
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including but not limited to:
- A competitive base salary ranging from $165K-$195K + EQUITY!
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K + match!
- Generous Paid Time Off/Holiday/Sick time
- Mentorship / Growth Opportunities
- Friendly/collaborative team
You will be responsible for:
- Design and develop scalable DSP software modules for various PHY and MAC layer software features on multi-core DSP/GPP using C/C++
- Implement the DSP software for the algorithms/features efficiently
- Define and develop unit test framework using Matlab and C++ for the software modules
- Unit test extensively to deliver flawless modules
- Develop monitors (in Python and C) to observe the performance of the key features
- DSP software development experience
- Experience in implementing physical layer software and/or MAC software for LTE/802.11x/5G in C/C++ on multi-core ARM/DSP architectures employing Linux or other RTOS
- Experience in developing and implementing wireless communications systems in at least one of the following areas:
*Array signal processing such as beam-forming and MIMO techniques for an OFDM system
*Physical/MAC/baseband layer software implementation for LTE/5G
*Adaptive equalization, receiver synchronization, signal identification and recovery
- Experience with lab integration and using signal generators, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, spectrum/vector signal analyzers etc
IF INTERESTED, APPLY DIRECTLY HERE OR EMAIL ME A RESUME AT https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/senior-dsp-software-engineer/1034327668/?utm_source=CareerBuilder
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.