You have the opportunity to join a fast paced, fast growing and forward-thinking law firm. Our collaborative, supportive and open-minded environment is the ideal place to progress your career whatever stage youre at. We work with high profile clients in innovative sectors, and well help you embrace opportunities to keep learning as we grow our firm.
Were looking for a Senior Digital Marketing & Data Manager to drive the firms digital marketing and communications activity, supporting the client experience and meeting our business goals.
Devising and implementing an integrated marketing systems and channel strategy, you will support the Marketing & Business Development with a programme of delivery to advance our digital communications and leverage our marketing technology.
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
- Devise and implement a digital roadmap aligned with Marketing & BD objectives, delivering a continual programme of improvement and long-term change
- Manage the configuration, deployment, operation and use of existing platforms with support from your direct reports in website, email, CRM and social
- Support our brand, key client and new business programmes with digital strategies for enhanced user experience and thought-leadership campaign delivery
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing and other M&BD leads on new initiatives that support firm objectives
- Support multi-channel campaigns and opportunities for data capture, visualisation and analysis
- Line manage the digital channels and CRM team
- Ensure data protection and other regulatory compliance is adhered to
- Report on performance, providing analysis and suggesting improvements
- Manage relationships with (agency and solution) suppliers to ensure maximum value in our investments
- Together with your direct reports, ensure that all members of the M&BD are practising digital best practice, with efficient processes and governance
- Collaborate with IT, infosec, data and HR on future developments and with L&D on employee training
- Owner of relevant TLT policies
- Establish your profile as the go-to expert on digital marketing and communications
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Previous B2B digital marketing experience gained in a senior Marketing & BD role, ideally within professional services
- At least 6 years experience managing core marketing platforms including website, email marketing, CRM, social
- Proven ability to deliver successful digital marketing initiatives, including campaigns and change projects across channels
- Strong understanding of data-driven marketing including compliance, data-driven campaigns and account-based marketing activity
- Ability to develop and lead a team
- Highly effective organisation skills, able to prioritise workloads, projects and deadlines
- Confident communicator, able to engage with stakeholders at a range of levels inspiring confidence in your vision and your capability
- Capable of providing both strategic vision and tactical know-how
- Strong understanding of the marketing mix and how digital underpins this
- Knowledge of organic optimisation and paid performance marketing
- Experience of implementing marketing automation an advantage
- A creative thinker, proactively suggesting opportunities for improvement
- Budgetary responsibility for digital marketing including agencies, platforms, campaigns
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on
About The Firm
Were an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, weve grown considerably in the last three years and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, were always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if youre dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and well give you everything you need to thrive.